Every Nation values and honors the privacy of its ministry partners by establishing an environment of trust and safety. Confidentiality is important to us, and to maintain a high level of stewardship over personal information, we commit to:
- Gather only information that is essential to the fulfillment of our mission;
- Record and retain information only for the private use of Every Nation;
- Protect information by keeping it within Every Nation—never selling, renting, leasing, or exchanging lists of any kind to any other organization or entity;
- Safeguard ministry-partner information through proactive managerial oversight of physical and digital data storage;
- Train all staff members to guard ministry-partner information using accurate and safe record keeping;
- Require persons or organizations providing services for Every Nation to protect the confidentiality of our ministry partners;
- and Honor partner requests for removal from our occasional promotional mail and email communication.
While our ultimate accountability is God, we’re committed to maintaining an organization with integrity and transparency. Every Nation Churches & Ministries is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). View our financial data online at ecfa.org.