“…if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” 1 Timothy 3:15
“And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.” Matthew 16:18
Why Church Planting?
When we plant new churches, we reach new people and new cultures.
Although some churches can remain relevant to emerging cultures, planting new churches is the primary way the church adapts itself to an ever-changing culture.
When we plant new churches, we empower new leaders.
Leadership emerges when there is room to grow. Churches that are top heavy in leadership have a hard time empowering young leaders, but new church plants enable church members to become the next generation of leaders.
When we plant new churches, we plant seeds of social transformation.
From new church plants spring new opportunities and creative ideas to serve the needs of communities and cities and see them transformed by the gospel.
How Every Nation Supports Church Planting:
Every Nation’s current church-planting strategy focuses on assessment, training, and continual support. The core elements of our processes are Assessment Center, BootCamp, Coaching, Consulting, and Clusters — otherwise known as ABC3.
- Assessment Center: The Assessment Center is open to any potential church planter who plans to plant their church in the next twelve to eighteen months and is designed to help them discern their calling to church planting by affirming their strengths and identifying weaknesses. If you’re interested in becoming a church planter, click here for more information.
- BootCamp: The objective of the Church Planter’s BootCamp is to give church planters practical skills that will help them break through current statistical norms by planting healthy, vibrant, and growing churches.
- Coaching: The objective of coaching is to help pastors and new church planters to develop their leadership skills in order to succeed in their given church context.
- Consulting: Once a church plant has been established, Every Nation provides trained consultants to help pastors grow healthy churches and develop strategies to effectively engage their cultures.
- Clusters: Clusters are regional gatherings of pastors and church planters with the aim of imparting vision, discussing best practices, and deepening relationships.