Faith to Live By: A Practical Guide
In this book, Paul Barker depicts a robust exploration of faith from the Bible, respected Bible scholars, and “faith heroes” through Church history.
About Faith to Live By
Take a walk through faith with Faith to Live By: A Practical Guide to the Life of Faith, a carefully crafted workbook shaped by intercultural perspectives. In this book, Paul Barker depicts a robust exploration of faith from the Bible, respected Bible scholars, and “faith heroes” through Church history.
In this book you’ll explore:
- Step-by-step guides to a deeper understanding of faith, written both simply to aid new believers and with a depth to challenge mature believers
- Interactive study guides for individual or small group ministry
- Devotional memory verses related to each lesson
- Diverse illustrations and perspectives from varying theologians and ministries
- Anecdotes from men and women of faith throughout history, rooted in wisdom and biblical faith
- An extensive collection of references for further study
Faith to Live By was written for ordinary Christians wanting to live extraordinary lives. The life of faith is an exciting journey, and we’re lucky to have guides along the way.
”I am glad Paul finally put his faith teachings into writing, and I am glad you are reading them. I trust this book will not only stretch your faith, but will inspire you to a deeper, more accurate study of God’s Word.”
Cofounder, President, Every Nation Churches & Ministries
Paul Barker is the Chief Operations Officer at the Nashville office of Every Nation. He has preached and trained pastors, leaders, and campus missionaries around the world for over forty years. Paul and his wife, Aleta, have four children, all actively involved in the ministry, and nine grandchildren. They recently celebrated their fortieth wedding anniversary.