School of Campus Ministry
We’ve designed the Every Nation School of Campus Ministry school in Nashville to train missionaries that can effectively impact any campus with the gospel. In order to become an Every Nation Campus (ENC) missionary, you must complete our two-part training process, beginning with the Every Nation Campus New Staff Training program, followed by attendance at the School of Campus Ministry (SCM). Both parts of the training will be held in Nashville, TN.
Part I of the training program equips you with the tools and confidence to build a full partnership team, while walking you through the process of becoming an employee of Every Nation Churches & Ministries. You’ll then be released to raise your initial partnership team.
After you complete your team, you’ll attend a six-week classroom experience—which we like to call your “just-in-time training”—in Part II of the program. Our unique approach of classroom instruction and a practical internship provides you with the principles and practices necessary for effective ministry to today’s students. We equip students with the skills and tools to minister to university students in any setting.
Mission & Values
The School of Campus Ministry exists to train effective campus missionaries to work with their local church and Every Nation Campus.
- We value a learning process that is critical, inductive, and participatory.
- We value relationships that are genuine and lasting.
- We value a classroom where students and staff laugh and have fun on a regular basis.
- We value an environment where loving God and loving people is evident in all that is done.
- We value a leadership philosophy that emphasizes participation and team spirit.
- That SCM students can articulate the gospel in a personal way that produces a response.
- That SCM students understand, practice, and communicate the fundamentals of discipleship.
- That SCM students have a thorough understanding of the Every Nation Campus process and how to implement it.
- That SCM students understand, develop, and maintain a full partnership team.
- That SCM students understand and embrace Every Nation’s history, core values, and mission statement.
- That SCM students understand and practice the spiritual disciplines.
- That SCM students understand religions and belief systems that affect university and high school students.
- That SCM students discover their unique gifts and strengths for life and ministry.
- That SCM students understand and apply essential leadership principles and management skills.
- That SCM students understand and develop strong communication skills.
- That SCM students understand the central doctrines of the faith.
- That SCM students gain a proficiency in basic life skills (i.e. time management, finances, physical health, etc.).
- That SCM students understand and grow in godly character.
Tuition & Housing
Part I: ENC New Staff Training Program
$600 registration (does not cover transportation, living expenses, and housing)
Part II: Every Nation School of Campus Ministry
$1,220 registration (does not cover transportation, living expenses, and housing)