Under the umbrella of Every Nation Ministries and in conjunction with Grace Bible Church Pearlside, the Every Nation School of Ministry in Hawaii is designed to help mobilize revolutionary ministries throughout the world. Through this semester long intensive training, you will be equipped to pioneer ministries to impact your campuses and communities for Christ.
The Every Nation School of Ministry Hawaii exists to train effective ministers to work with their local church on developing dynamic, relevant ministries to reach their cities and to develop local churches that will plant other socially responsible churches in America and abroad.
Our approach of classroom instruction (300 hours) and practical internship (200 hours) provide both the principles and practices necessary for effective ministry.
Two tracks available:
1. Those desiring training for campus specific ministry (High School, Middle School or University)
2. Those desiring training for general ministry to communities.
Who should attend?
The School of Ministry Hawaii is for two types of people:
1. Those who know that they are called into full-time vocational ministry (Youth, Campus or Community).
2. Those who are unsure if they are called into full-time vocational ministry, but would like to be better equipped for leadership and ministry.
People in any of the above categories may attend the school whether they have graduated from college or are still in school. College undergrads are highly encouraged to attend.
2) Download and submit the full application packet
Our 2014 class cycle runs June 24 – August 22
June 24 – Classes Begin August 22 – Last day of Classes August 22 – October 14 – Full-Time Internship (40+ hours per week) August 22 – December 2 – Part-Time Internship (18 hours per week, for current students)
For more information, please contact Billy Lile, Director of the School of Campus Ministry in Hawaii, at SOM.Honolulu@everynation.org or call (808) 484-0061 and (808) 484-9356