North America Assessment Center
Every Nation North America’s Assessment Center is open to all potential church planters who plan to plant a church in the next one to three years. This assessment is designed to help potential church planters discern their calling as “lead pastors” of a church plant by affirming strengths and identifying weaknesses. It’s also the first step in our ABC3 program and the prerequisite to the Church-Planting BootCamp.
This intensive, multi-day program combines interviews, interactive exercises, individual and group presentations, and written evaluations by peers, assessors, and the candidates themselves. The experience culminates in a written report with recommendations on the suitability of a candidate to be the lead pastor of a church plant. Most planters find the feedback invaluable in preparing them for the challenges ahead.
Please note: This is not a training or equipping class. You’ll be assessed as a potential lead pastor of a brand new church plant.
- Free for Every Nation pastors and/or church planters. Meals are included. (Transportation and accommodations will be the responsibility of each attendee.)
- Married couples must attend the assessment together.
- Childcare is not available for this program.
- Email email@example.com for access to the online Pre-assessment Test.
- Submit a recommendation from your local church pastor, and the regional pastor in the area of your future church plant.
Together we’ll reach every nation and every campus.